Citizen is an expanding organisation with huge plans. The only way we as a business can move forward is by employing the very best talent.
We recruit for experienced and trainee recruiters as well as talented content writers and social media experts. Here is a little information for anyone thinking about joining our recruitment team
What is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Recruitment is predominantly a telephone sales role.
- Your role will be to build and develop relationships with new clients selling our recruitment solutions. To be a success you will need to source vacancies from existing and new clients to be able to source suitable applications and be able to close the placement in a highly competitive market place.
- Your role will be busy and fast moving in dynamic environment and you will be managing several tasks at the same time.
- This is a busy and demanding role that requires dedication and focus.
What we look for
We have a number of people from a variety of difference background. Essentially we look for talented sales people. We have recruited people that do not have any sales experience and have looked into their attitude and determination to work in the industry. Below are the bullet points that we typically look for in a Trainee.
- Talented sales person who is a consistent business to business biller.
- Good relationship building and good rapport.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload.
- Experience with business to business negotiating.
- Motivated, drive, enthusiasm and self belief.
Why Join Citizen
- Unlimited earning potential with realistic OTE in the first year of £25,000 – £30,000
- Access to all the major job boards
- Flexible working, flexible dress code, Competitive basic salaries, regularly reviewed, Generous monthly bonus scheme, Tailored training plan, Team building incentives